We keep hearing about more and more recalls these days. But this is one of the first articles we've seen that tries to explain the current situation. It seems a recent law requires automakers to report a larger amount of findings to the government. The writer also gives a humorous, in retrospect only, top ten list of the worst recalls in recent history.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models