This article struck our eye because the reviewer received a ticket a few hours after picking up his 2005 Corvette tester, not for speeding but because the car did not have a front license plate which is unlawful in some provinces in Canada and many states in the U.S. To give the reviewer a clean vehicle to photograph, the Vette was given sans plate and the police were none too sympathetic. The only thing the cop told him; "Well, sir, it is your responsibility to make sure, when you pick up a car, that it has both plates". See, testing cars isn't as safe as you think it is.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies