Currently GM has two blogs going, the Fast Lane where Lutz posts and the Small Block blog, which was the first blog site created to celebrate 50 years of the small block V8. (For an inside look at GM and their blogs check out our Podcast #2 with an interview with Michael Wiley of GM Blogs) John Heinricy, auto racer, Corvette guru and Director of High Performance Vehicle Operations at GM shares the "track capable" mantra of the HPVO, meaning that the cars need to be able to be thrown around the curves. We wonder how track-capable the Trailblazer SS, the newest vehicle from their team, will be. But overall we find it notable that GM is adding more people to the blogging fold.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models