The folks at Edmunds have all the luck. They get to test drive the $3.5 million concept car Audi debuted at Detroit in January all over Florida. The Allroad concept is the wagon for those with more money and class than the average luxury SUV buyer. Edmunds was certainly impressed with the vehicle even though it seems to be a raised A6 with lots of dress up parts. Audi expects only 25,000 sold in the U.S. And 100,000 worldwide.
Edmunds takes Audi Allroad Concept for a spin
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models