About 39 months after opening their assembly plant in Lincoln, Alabama, Honda completed the 500,000th vehicle and V-6 engine. The Lincoln plant is the sole North American production source of the Honda Odyssey minivan and also builds Pilots. The 500,000th vehicle was a Silver Pearl Metallic Odyssey EX-L. Since 2001, 464,403 Odyssey minivans and 35,597 Pilot SUVs have been built at the facility that employs 4,300 people.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video