One of the attractions at this week's Melbourne Motor Show in Australia is the Automotive Art Show. Many types of art is displayed from old art deco posters to photo-realistic paintings. One artist. Terry Lawrie, has brought with him a series of sculptures which depict the Michelin man in some famous poses. Hey, art is "to each their own" but there is something disturbing about the armless Michelin man in the Venus pose. Do therapists give group rates?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies