Move along, there's nothing to see here other than a well-disguised Mercedes mule. The biggest news is that the new car is testing and should be ready to launch in the 2007 calendar year. According to the text, the next C-Class style will be more adventuresome to attract younger buyers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models