Tiger Woods may have the headlines, but he has to share them with Ford. Ford recently laid out a plan to boost their name in golf circles after a survey showed that more than 34% of all golfers own a Ford vehicle and 23% of golfers are planning to buy a new vehicle in the next 12 months. Ford's "Comprehensive Golf Strategy" includes the title sponsor of the Doral championship (played this weekend), continued endorsement deal with golfer Phil Mickelson (who was beaten by Buick's patsy, Woods) and sponsorship of the Ford Senior Players Championship. You think will Buick let Tiger keep the Ford GT he won yesterday?
Ford's golf game
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models