Every time we see one of these notices we wonder how so many recalls can occur in the year 2005. We might not have flying cars but we should be able to put on the parking brake without worrying about it. Regardless, it looks like Mitsubishi wins today's contest since it is recalling 65,436 of its 2004-2005 Endeavor SUVs for a parking brake that may fail. Chrysler must recall a measly 43,180 2005 Pacificas because their headlights could go out sporadically or all at once. Maybe no one wins here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models