We too were shocked by the number of new models as reported in this story from BusinessWeek. However, the 16 include Japan-only models along with new US offerings like the Mazda5, MX-5 Miata and Mazdaspeed6. There is a mention of three new SUV/Crossover vehicles that most likely would come to the U.S. Maybe something like the impressive MX Crossport concept shown above will be a reality in a mere 24 months.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video