Seems a bit early to be releasing the 2006's out of the gate already, but Toyota expects the '06 Solara and Solara convertibles at dealerships by next week. What's new? Not much. Power driver's seat lumbar support is standard (woo-hoo!) and all four-cylinder models drop the four-speed auto and get a five-speed sequential automatic ECT-i, which allows manual shifting from the gated shifter. Prices climb $60 on all models from the $19,380 Solara SE to the convertible SLE at $29,810.
2006 Camry Solara already to go
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models