PSA Peugeot Citroen's plan do include returning to North America but not with the manufacturing plant run by Mitsubishi in Normal, IL. PSA wants to use their own network of dealers and plants to build a full infrastructure for North America. The company does not have the NA market in their short-term or mid-term plans, so don't expect to see the intriguing C6 on our shores anytime soon.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies