There's nothing really attractive about the walleyed Morgan Aero Eight. The front end looks like it already had custom work by being wrapped around a tree, but to each their own and Prince Eric I. Sturdza wanted a custom Morgan all his own. In four months, Morgan built this Aeromax with requests from the Prince like gullwing rear hatches, hardwood and pleated leather interior and a flat load area behind the seats to put his custom built luggage from Schedoni of Italy. To paraphrase; "It's good to be the prince".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models