Recently at the Canadian International AutoShow in Toronto Pontiac built a 540,375-pound marketing machine out of ice in the shape of the Pontiac arrowhead (yep, it's not a dart, it's an arrowhead – remember Chief Pontiac?). The Pontiac Ice Maze gave visitors 9,000 square feet of paths where they would find "hidden images of Pontiac vehicles" and enter a contest for a chance to win four consecutive one-year leases of the G6, Pursuit (Cobalt), Montana SV6 and Wave (Aveo). One couple actually found the PR maze romantic and were married there complete with an ice cake and a chainsaw for the wedding night. Create any witty tag line using lines using "cold feet" or "white wedding".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models