We speculated and reported it, now Stephen Odell, Mazda's senior managing executive officer, confirmed that MX-5 would be the new North American name for the Miata replacement. As long as the Miata, um MX-5, is as fun to drive as the original, does the name really matter much?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models