GM has finally shoehorned the Duramax 6600 in the 2006 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana heavy-duty van offerings. It not only improves power (250 hp/460 lb.-ft) but is estimated to improve gas mileage to 20.2 mpg, upping the competition by 2 mpg. With the absence of the Ram full-size van (the Sprinter fills the slot) only GM and Ford are vying for 300,000-plus yearly sales in the contractor-friendly large cargo van class.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video