If you've got a few minutes to kill, definitely go check out the new 3 Series section on BMW's website. I decked one out with black on black and brushed aluminum trim — just the way it should be. No pricing is available, but the interior color schemes are fun to play with.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video