The 2005 Skoda Fabia has passed its FIA homologation inspection this week and is ready to compete at the World Rally Championship race in Mexico next weekend. Skoda Motorsport has revised the Fabia's aerodynamic package outside which is hiding many little improvements underneath including a revised turbocharger and new exhaust manifold to help generate more power. The WRC race in Mexico will be run March 11 to the 13.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models