Sure Kia used show girls and Lotus tried to distract us from the Elise but Seat introduced their new Leon prototype proclaiming that they are number 1, or for some reason our subconscious has gotten that number from somewhere. We promise no jokes about the automaker's name either. Someone rush that model a rice cake or something! We hope the air conditioning isn't on too high, or she may not be at that display too long. Oh, and Detroit News has a host of cool pictures from the Geneva show that's worth a scroll through. Who knows what else you might run into.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models