Autoblog sifts through a mind-numbing number of mind-numbing press releases to find the journalistic jewels you enjoy on an hourly basis. Occasionally we encounter one so recklessly dull it merits our immediate attention. A press release from the Michigan AAA qualifies, revealing as it does that their emergency calls are up 42% (over what period they forgot to mention). More importantly, here's their advice to winter motorists: slow down, don't tailgate, accelerate and brake gently, and anticipate traffic lights and potential dangers. Consider yourself warned.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies