We're not talking about speed and performance. Although in that arena Lotus clearly dominates most everyone, especially Kia. No, we're talking about car show models. Kia's Vegas styled showgirl wasn't even close to these two beauties. We've seen some very attractive women in a number of shots from our counterparts at Autoblog.it and it makes us wonder if the U.S. is afraid to bring out the gorgeous people to show off cars. I don't even remember any of the models from Detroit or Chicago. If these two had been hovering over a new prototype I don't think anyone would have minded.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies