Carroll Shelby was known for fighting tooth and nail for the rights to the legendary Cobra designs but this time he's argeed to collaborate with the replica company Superformance International. "I am pleased that Superformance has recognized the value of being associated with the Shelby entities, and on my part, I recognize Superformance in the replica car business for their quality of design and engineering integrity," said Shelby. Superformance builds their cars, the Shelby Cobra and Cobra Daytona Coupe, at a manufacturing facility in South Africa. More authorized dealers and a possible future collaboration may be in the works.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models