VGM Motors in Italy has brought to Geneva a modern interpretation of the Bizzarrini sports car. The low-slung burner is powered by the Alpina-tuned BMW 4.4-liter V8 that can push the car to 60 in under 4 seconds. VGM's website has a good rundown of the historic cars that wore the Bizzarrini name and some more info on the future of the marque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video