The joint venture between Peugeot Citroen and Toyota has produced three vehicles for European release. The Toyota version, called Aygo, looks like another terrific small Japanese car and could easily fit into the U.S. Scion line as a replacement for the xA. The interior looks very nice. We apologize for the small photos. They're lifted from the official Aygo site that has no gallery. Lots of flash, but no gallery.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies