has assembled an EPA list of the 10 least fuel efficient cars and trucks on sale in the US. Environmentalists should be pleased with the top car slot: the never-seen, lame-duck Volkswagen Phaeton W12. In fact, aside from the chronically over-engined German luxobarges, the majority of the automotive gasaholics are garage queens. Not so the truck section, which includes venerable workhorses like the Chevy Silverado and the Ford Econoline van. The Dodge Ram SRT-10 earns the dubious distinction of being the states' least fuel-efficient truck, although owners are probably too busy drag racing Porsches to notice.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models