The new 2006 Focus RS 3-door is ready to get dirty. The standard car's prominent wheelarches are matched to a full width front spoiler and the hood sports large air vents. A roof mounted air scoop and rear spoiler contribute to the WRC-inspired appearance. Ford will showcase an all-new Ford Focus RS WRC in World Championship Rallying from 2006 onwards following a development period during 2005. The guy that looks very uncomfortable in a suit is Josh Capito, director of Team RS. You think Ford is ready to compete with Subaru and Mitsubishi for a piece of the rally-car-for-the-home market?
Team RS breaks out with WRC Focus Concept
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models