We're not sure how real this story is, since translations can be tricky, but it looks like the Porsche saloon is on its way for 2009. One quick look and we'll sign-off on our second mortgages for this baby. It's almost like a four-door coupe a la the new Mercedes CLS500. This baby looks to have available V8 and V10 engines producing between 340 to 600 horsepower. Price range is expected at 100,000-150,000 Euros. Hubba hubba.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models