It sure sounds good but the HDM-555 probably will never hit the United States. The in-dash stereo can do just about everything through a Windows system. It has a 20 GB hard drive, plays MP3s, WMAs and video files as well as DVD. There's also GPS on board. And for every cool kid on the bloc even an iPod interface. As our buddies at Engadget say "Man, the Japanese are totally schooling us on how to pimp those wheels." Amen.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models