In a move to speed up product development and reduce expenses on a global level, GM has named three top North American executives new positions with global responsibilities – product planning (John Smith), engineering (Jim Queen) and design (Ed Welburn). All three positions will report to Bob Lutz. GM has shuffled about 11 positions with this restructuring.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies