Ford February sales numbers are in and cars are up 11% thanks to the strength of the Mustang (14,050 units up 32%) and Five Hundred (7,524 units) but trucks took at hit at the expense of the F-150 (59,562 units down 11%), Ranger (8,214 units down 41%) and Explorer (22,250 units down 19%). Ford sold 1092 Escape hybrids last month. Other Ford brands weighed in with mostly positive results as Mercury, Lincoln, Volvo and Land Rover reporting higher year over year sales. The only loser was Jaguar with an 18.8% slide.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models