We heard rumblings over the past few weeks about a new BMW crossover. Now the BBC is reporting that Helmut Panke is predicting a high demand for luxury people movers in Europe. This will not be a minivan. However, it seems odd that Panke sees the need in Europe and rumors have the new vehicle, perhaps called the X6 built in South Carolina.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies