Being Autoblog we can't possibly imagine actually choosing public transportation over driving your own car. Sure there are plenty of advantages to mass transit depending on your location. There's a story in Delaware's The News Journal about the rare breed that opts for the bus over the whip. One of the odd statistics in the article was that in a 2003 survey cars outnumbered household drivers. There were 1.9 cars per household versus 1.75 drivers. That seems odd even to us.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video