According to two suppliers, BMW is planning a new multipurpose vehicle called the X6. The suppliers say the vehicle would be built at the Spartanburg, South Carolina BMW plant. We can't really see the need for yet another BMW non-car vehicle. The larger, next generation X5 should be big enough. Perhaps this will be more like a minivan, gasp.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models