At least that seems to be the case in this glossy USA Today profile on the CEO. The premise being that no one can say a bad word about Bill Ford, not even on Wall Street. Although we're guessing many people do say a harsh word every now and then — just not to reporters. Needless tidbits in the obligatory USA Today sidebar include his first car (a Mustang, big shock), his a black belt in tae kwon do and the fact that he plays intramural hockey. Now that's what you call a man's man.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models