GM still plans to put their California fleet of EV1 electric cars through the crusher, despite a two week owners' vigil outside their Burbank Training Center. The LA Daily News reports that some of the EV1's supporters are dedicated with a capital D. "If I could get my car back, I would lie in front of a transporter," said EV1 accolyte Chris Reeves. "I would offer $50,000 for one of these cars. I would re-mortgage my house for one of them." Actor Ed Bagley Jr. and a handful of Hollywood stars stopped by the vigil yesterday to join the protest, talk to the cameras and leave.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video