Mosnews.com reports that rescuers are using a helicopter and a boat to save "several dozen" ice fisherman trapped on drifting ice on Leningrad's Lake Lagoda. Luckily, the group is likely to be sheltering inside the cars they drove to their hunting grounds. On the other hand, the government will want a word with the survivors; authorities banned cars from the ice last Thursday after three fisherman sank to their deaths inside their vehicle.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies