A picture is worth a thousand words right? The Donald was shilling GT4 last night on the Apprentice and that free publicity would have been no good if parents couldn't go buy the Rated E for Everyone game. I was shocked the Magna team won, the Net Worth group had a better looking ad but the college grads had better market feedback. In the boardroom Audrey and Craig both seemed like morons and Tara's mistake of not playing the game before coming up with an idea seemed passable since she's certainly smarter than those two. Oh I still haven't gotten GT4 yet. Come on Sony…our readers are growing restless. Now it'll just be longer until we can give away the game and Logitech wheel!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models