I didn't realize how similar the two trucks were until they were put together like this. This article from the Detroit Free Press goes back to the beginning of the Dodge Nitro design when it was created as a direct derivative of the M80 pickup concept from 2002. Dodge dumped the M80 due to cost concerns, but the Nitro lived on. The biggest change was to the face, where more Dodge-ish square lamps replaced the round Jeep look. This also relays the production intent of the Nitro, but I think we all know it's pretty much a go. The Nitro would fit in perfectly under the Durango.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models