Mark Phelan delivers a very succinct review of the new Ridgeline that proves newspapers are really written on a seventh grade level. The lead-in sentence "First things first: The 2006 Honda Ridgeline pickup's trunk rocks," just about kills any desire to keep reading. But we do. We're gluttons for punishment. At least Mark points out the hefty price tag of the new Honda. There are so many contradictions in the review it's hard to list them all here. Let's play a game, when you find a contradiction in the review post a comment below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models