...and about $660,000. A company called a. d. Tramontana is rolling out just that at Geneva with this new car. Never heard of this Spanish manufacturer? Neither did we until doing some research on the Geneva Motor Show premieres for next week. The Tramontana is basically an F1-type vehicle for the streets. Centrally mounted driver and passenger place all weight in the middle of a vehicle that is kept light by generous helpings of carbon fiber, wood and aluminum. These photos are the original computer-rendered shots but we'll have the debut shots when the car is paraded out next week. Very interesting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models