Allow me to translate. Maxpower is a UK magazine that claims to be "the definitive guide to arsing about in cars" (read: tuned cars and soft core porn). MP blasted out of the gates, toppling the country's traditional buff books. Now it seems the party's over; sales of Maxpower and related EMAP titles sank 10% last year, as readers switched to generic "lad's mags" like Nuts and Zoo. (At least that's the story according to grave dancer Adam Waddell, publisher of BBC's Top Gear.) Jordan is a topless model.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies