There's plenty of evidence that the mainstream media's tradition of printing automotive puff pieces as car reviews is coming to an end. First, LA Times car columnist Dan "I spun an SLR" Neil wins a Pulitzer Prize, then this, from the North West Indiana Times: "Suzuki's Reno not playing with a full deck". Writer Matt Nauman's wonders "Is this the best the global auto industry can offer?" Even more delightfully, the piece comes from Knight Ridder syndication services. Does your local paper have the stones to print this kind of thing?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video