Dodge wants to give the Ultimate Guy a free Dakota. Hell, for a free truck we'll be anything you want us to be. According to a Dodge backed poll, U.S. women want the "man" back in manly and want a "regular, capable and laid-back guy." Dodge has opened a new website at www.dodge.com/ultimateguy to accept essays, in 150 words or less, of why someone is the ultimate guy. Dodge characterizes the ultimate guy as someone who values the three Ts: Tools, Toys and Trucks. We think Autoblog needs a company truck.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video