The 1 Series that we will see on this side of the pond will most likely have a more sedan-like appearance; the powertrain in the new 130i should make it over unscathed. The 130i is powered by a 255 hp 3.0-liter I6. This article also floats the idea that a V-8 powered M1 could be in the works, though it appears to just be speculation. Even with just the 255 hp/220 lbs-ft I6 and a stick, the 1-Series could be quite the hot little car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models