Here's a useful column from the New York Times on how badge engineering may or may not work for the new Saab 9-7X. The coolest tidbit we could find was the figure of $50. That's the cost GM is paying per vehicle to move the ignition from column mounted to center mounted to appease Saab-aphites. There is some interesting insight here if you read between the lines. There are hints of just how bad this SUV may be and why it could turn out that no one will spend the $11,000 mark-up for the Saab characteristics.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models