Yahoo's home page lags behind MSN in the car info arena. But this morning's link to State Farm Insurance provided tremendous insight into car ownerships' soft underbelly: theft. Not only do we learn the 25 most stolen cars in the US (Camry, Accord, Civic take the top three), but the company also provides a convenient drop-down menu for state by state results. And like a good neighbor, State Farm is there; you know, after.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video