Who do you get to replace one of the most successful automotive CEOs of the past decade? A marketing guy. That's what Nissan did when it named Toshiyuki Shiga as COO when Ghosn begins his duel CEO-manship of Nissan and Renault. In one of those rare moments of honesty among automotive executives Shiga admitted, "To be honest, I feel I am under tremendous pressure." That's because you're being handed a company doing well and if it begins to falter all fingers point to you. Have fun.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video