One of the biggest problems with incentives for automakers (other than the obvious) is sticker price. Sticker-shock is easily cured by an ample helping of cash-back but when you're shopping on-line, comparing sticker price to sticker price, that antidote is not there. GM is fighting the January mid-size SUV down-turn with a cut of $1500 off the sticker of Trailblazers and Envoys and $2000 off the extended wheelbase version of the same trucks. The trucks keep a $2000 incentive also. Trailblazer's new price undercuts the Explorer and Durango by a few hundred dollars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models