Just in case you thought it would be a straight fight between the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Big Three to see if the state's tailpipe regulations usurp federal law, The California Public Employees Retirement System (CALPERS) weighs-in. The controllers of a $182b pension fund say they might attack recalcitrant automakers through shareholder resolutions and prompt other funds to join the fight. The Car Connection's Joe Szczesny provides an objective summary— right until he mounts a defense of the Kyoto protocol and global warming. Feeling a bit green around the gills Joe?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video