Joystiq bring sus the U.S. Version of the GT4 opening cinematics that features some mellow orchestral music and a pan of the Ford GT that graces the game's cover. Then Van Halen comes in and kicks out "Panama." Talk about retro. The 1980s are back of course but there are better songs ("Runnin' with the Devil" anyone?) to choose from for such an intro scene. Oh and the game? It looks great but there seems to be a heavy emphasis on actual GT racing when most of the fanaticism for the last game came from the rally and street vehicles. Oh well, most of us will be behind the wheels of Evos and Mustangs anyway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models